I'm so excited to be heading back to one of my favorite cities next week...NYC!  I'll be heading to the "Big Apple" for my annual Spring 2013 shoe buy at the FFANY show.  I'm sure your wondering what FFANY is...Fashion Footwear Association of NY.
I'll be spending my time in the big city at the Smyth Tribecca.  I normally stay closer to Midtown, but am excited to explore a new part of the city.  The Smyth is a hotel favorite for celebs such as the Kardashians. I'd just die if I bumped into Kim, Kourtney, or Khloe during my stay!


Our first 2 days at FFANY will be spent in designer showrooms.  We'll beat the pavement from the upper area of Midtown to Chelsea.  We'll ohh and ahh over the fabulous shoe trends while we're offered drinks and lunch! And if we're lucky, we might run into Tory Burch or Michael Kors!

Inside this showroom I can visit brands such as Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, DVF and MORE!


Inside the Tory Burch Showroom

Our day's are so busy of just go-go-going!  At the end of the day we will practically fall into a yummy resturant and indulge in a glass...or bottle of wine!




On the last day of our buying adventure, we will head over the the Hilton.  Here there will be close to 100 exhibitors showing their collections.  This is always a great place for us to find some new things!



We can't wait to see what this market trip has in store for us.  From what we've already seen, here are a few Spring 2013 Trends to look forward to in the world of shoe fashion!
-Lot's of fringe and Western inspired looks
-Exotic Skins
-Aquatic hues and vintage pastels
-The pointed toe is back!
-Lower heel heights
-No more chunky platforms...it's all about femininity!

Is there anything you'd like to see at Monkee's to add to your shoe closet for 2013?




0 comments:

Post a Comment